NOW ON SDA NEWSBLOG
by Laurie Wohl
SDA member Laurie Wohl won an SDA Personal Development Grant for travel to Spain to explore the intersections of Jewish, Christian and Islamic culture that inform her work. See that work – and the signature (and trademarked!) mixed media process she calls “unweaving” – in this exclusive story in her own words.
- SDA Seeks New Advertising Manager To Join Staff Team
Apply by May 1 for this unique job building relationships between SDA & textile arts community.
- Registration Starts April 13 for Made/Aware Intensive
Reserve your place in SDA's upcoming socially-engaged practices intensive at Arrowmont in October.
- Fulfill Your 2015 Pledge To Support SDA's Future
Thank you for putting your money where your (he)art is. Click here to pay your pledge.
SDA AWARD & GRANT NEWS
- Students Apply For Creative Promise Award By June 1
Undergrad & grad students apply to compete for 2 cash prizes for innovative work.
- SDA Grant Funds Exhibition By Canadian Members
"Mended exhibition will feature visual stories about mending by 25 members in British Columbia.