NOW ON SDA NEWSBLOG
Brooks Harris Stevens uses the universally acknowledged value of gold - in the form of thread - to stitch healing energy into buildings and cultures. Marvel at these 2 recent installations where she mended the built environment to build awareness about the value of progress in post-communist Albania & recession-ravaged Romainia, while simultaneously stretching the boundaries of the fiber medium.
- SDA Announces Appointment of New Executive Director
Meet Danielle Kelly - writer, artist & former ED of Las Vegas' Neon Museum (NV).
- Order Materialities 2015 Catalog of Members' Work
Savor your own print copy of outstanding work in textile media by our talented membership.
- Fulfill Your 2015 Pledge To Support SDA's Future
Thank you for putting your money where your (he)art is. Click here to pay your pledge.
SDA AWARD & GRANT NEWS
- SDA Socially Engaged Practices Grant Deadline 12/1
Apply to the SDA grant to support a project that advances positive social change.
- Meet SDA Creative Promise Student Award Winners 2015
View work of 2 students (grad & undergrad) who demonstrated exceptional talent this year.
- SDA Awards Outstanding Students in 2015
"View the work of 23 students, nominated by their instructors, who were awarded SDA memberships.