NOW ON SDA NEWSBLOG
by LM Wood
Poorly lit photographs in unprofessional settings can kill your chances of getting your work selected for a show - like SDA members' upcoming "Materialities" catalog & exhibition opportunity. Do you understand how to correctly size and format images to meet submission requirements? Use this illustrated list of dos & don't to make sure your entries get seen. Digital Diva LM Wood shows how!
- Materialities Catalog+Exhibit Call-for-Entries Now Open
Submit your work via CaFE by April 15 for this 2-part international juried members' showcase.
- Registration Starts April 13 for Made/Aware Intensive
Reserve your place in SDA's upcoming socially-engaged practices intensive at Arrowmont in October.
- Fulfill Your 2015 Pledge To Support SDA's Future
Thank you for putting your money where your (he)art is. Click here to pay your pledge.
SDA AWARD & GRANT NEWS
- April 1 Deadline to Nominate Outstanding Students
Instructors in fiber, fashion & textile design programs may nominate students for SDA recognition.
- SDA Grant Funds Exhibition By Canadian Members
"Mended" exhibition will feature visual stories about mending by 25 members in British Columbia.
- Students Apply For Creative Promise Award By 6/1
Undergrad & grad students apply to compete for 2 cash prizes for innovative work.