SDA protects the privacy of its members and visitors at all times. Our goal is to maintain the trust of our members. In that effort, SDA ensures users that:
- The Surface Design Association (SDA) will never sell a member’s email address or personal information to anyone at any time. For postal mailings only, SDA may periodically rent its postal mailing list to a highly selective, short list of companies that exist solely within the fiber field, with all inquiries evaluated individually on a case-by-case basis and for one-time use only.
- No information about visitors to this site will be sold or released to anyone without prior consent of the visitor, or without a court order.
- Members who request information about other SDA members must complete a contact form (Link to form) to request information. This information will be forwarded to the member who is responsible for responding to the request.
- SDA allows users to opt out of receiving future website communication.
- SDA collects the following types of non-personal information about users who visit our website: IP address (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet), domain type (i.e., .com, .net, or .edu), and standard information included with every communication sent on the Internet.